Hello from Central Europe

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Celje
Country
Slovenia
Hello and good day every one!

My name as you might have guessed is Ivan Von Zhanchewich and I'm 43 years old. I come from an old and sadly little known family Von Zhanchewich which used to own several estates in Krain (present day Slovenia) and Croatia. My family raised several skilled military commanders who spent their entire life guarding the border of the Western civilization from Ottoman invaders. During the world war two my family members were forced to flee to Argentina at the gunpoint and we also had several family members murdered by the Bolshevik partisans. During our stay in Argentina we spent all of our time smashing communist government in Yugoslavia and in 1991 we finally go the chance to return to our homeland after more than 50 years in exile.
At the present I am writing a book about my family which I hope to publish this or next year in several languages. I will post some details from my book here and provide insight on my family's activities during the Cold War. I hope I will get along well with everyone here and I hope I will be able to contribute to discussion.

Ivan Von Zhanchewich

Hello and a warm welcome to the forums. I hope that you find the answers to the many questions that you seek in here as well as this place garnering firm favour with you in the times hence.

Back
Top Bottom