Hello from Canada

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Walsingham

City
Toronto
Country
Canada
Hello,

I am from Canada and an immense admirer of the British Royal Family or rather the Canadian Royal Family. I am also interested in British and American history as well as Imperial Chinese history. I hope I learn a lot with the time I spend here :flowers:

Hi :wave: and :welcome:. Hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm an admirer of the British Royal Family too (and love the history of the country), and this forum has some wonderful information on both.

Hello and welcome. You've certainly come to the right place to learn all there is to know about the British (Canadian) royals. Hope you have a great time.

Hello,

I am from Canada and an immense admirer of the British Royal Family or rather the Canadian Royal Family. I am also interested in British and American history as well as Imperial Chinese history. I hope I learn a lot with the time I spend here :flowers:

Hello and welcome Walsingham, and I am SO Pleased that you mentioned the Canadian Royal Family. I always laugh when people talk about 'the Queen of England' as this is very often quite incorrect. HM is very definitely Queen of Canada, Queen of Australia etc etc

Alex

Hello & welcome Walsingham :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom