Hello from Australia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kezza

Aristocracy
City
Adelaide
Country
Australia
Okay i've posted a few times but i'm fairly new around here.

I live in Australia:ausflag: and my favourite Royal is Prince Edward.

Had the pleasure of meeting Prince Edward many years ago when I was 13 years of age.:)

Hello
welcome to the Royal forums.
I love Australia.

How did u meet Prince Edward?

Hello
welcome to the Royal forums.
I love Australia.

How did u meet Prince Edward?

I meet him at my high school in early 94 when he came over for the award thing he does. I didn't do the award thing though.

But I met him at recess time when I when working through the corridor of the school in the front foyer of the school. Some older lads decided just as I went to go through the doors delibrately shut them on me, and I couldn't open them. Prince Edward saw that I was struggling to open the doors, and went over to the door and opened it for me.

He said hello to me, and I didn't know what to say at first, but I got speaking to him for about 10 minutes. Nice man with a good sense of humor.

I actually met him again at the same school a little latter in the year in 94, I wasn't feeling very well at the time. I started to come down with food poisoning, and I came across him in my mercy dash to the toilet to be sick. He again said hello to me, but I had to run past him. My headmaster thought I was being rude, and sent one of the female teachers in to the toilets to go and get me. I was throwing up, and once my teacher and headmaster and the Prince realised I was throwing up I got an apology from the headmaster.

Anyway I was taken to the sick room, and I little bit latter Prince Edward went into the sick room to see how I was.

Back
Top Bottom