Hello from another new member in England

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LornaL

City
Chiddingfold
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I've loved history and specifically royal history all my life and have read everything I can find for the last 50+ years ... I'm older than that but my interest only started when I was 10.
I'm looking forward to having a look round TRF - I can see already that there's a VAST amount of fascinating and informative articles - so I'm really excited to be here.
Thank you for having me here!
L x

:welcome:

Hello LornaL and warm greetings! It's great to have another history lover here. There are quite a lot of interesting historical discussions going on here and you are very welcome to take part. Enjoy the experience!

Welcome, LornaL - history, current events, politics, fashion, "who's who", languages, jewellery and art, other countries and viewpoints - much to enjoy here! :flowers:

Welcome to The Royal Forums, LornaL! I hope you enjoy looking around all the interesting royal history threads and topics and perhaps even learn some things you didn't already know!

Hello and Welcome LornaL :britflag::flowers:

Thank you for such a warm welcome! I think it will be quite a while before I post because there is so much to read on here and I don't want to start re-inventing the wheel ;-) and it's a new style of forum for me so I need to understand my way around as well as all the "tools".
But already, I think it's a brilliant forum so I'm really delighted to have stumbled upon it.
L x

Back
Top Bottom