Hello from a newcomer

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BaiSoSo

Nobility
City
N/A
Country
United States
Hello I'm going from lurker to newbie/poster. I became interested in QEI after the series of movies a few years ago and now my interest is expanding to the current British royals. I decided to join this forum because it seems like a wealth of knowledge and who knows I may also learn something about other royals as well.

Welcome to TRF, BaiSoSo! If you have a "learn something new every day" box to check off like I do, this is the perfect place to do it at. These threads here have the most extensive archives of information about anything about royalty from A-Z than anywhere else that I've seen. :D

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Grab a drink and a snack and be prepared to spends hours upon hours reading and learning about anything that captures your interest.

Hello BaiSoSo, and welcome. We all learn so much from others on this forum and it's good fun too. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Bonjour, BaiSoSo! There is a lot of royal history to learn. :candycane::candycane::candycane:

Hello, welcome to the Royal Forums!

Hello and welcome. You have the chance to make good friends here from the other side of the world too. Or friends from your own back yard.
Enjoy your time here.

Hello, welcome to the Royal Forums!

Back
Top Bottom