Hello Everyone!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pixie

City
Wexford
Country
Ireland
Hello Everyone!

I am new here and so I thought that I would introduce myself.

I am 37, female and from Ireland. I have enjoyed history and reading about Royalty since I was a kid, and hope to return to college soon as a mature student. I want to learn more about different eras in history, especially Royal history, as well as Royal families etc. so I thought that I would register here to engage in discussion and learn new things. I also enjoy books, watching a good movie, politics, wildlife, animals, nature, art, learning new things, chatting about current affairs and more...

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hello and welcome Pixie from a fellow Irish member :irelandflag::welcome:

Hi Pixie!

Welcome to TRF! It's so nice to have another Irish member on board. Enjoy all the discussions here and have a good time.

Welcome to TRF Pixie and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. :flowers:

Hello Pixie and welcome! :flowers: I'm sure you'll love it here and learn so much, as we all do.:lucky:

Hello. This is my second post. I joined so I could post a relevant fun fact to a thread I found on a topic while using google. I'm a writer and photographer and traveler and wanderer about all things.

Hello Everyone!

I am new here and so I thought that I would introduce myself.

I am 37, female and from Ireland. I have enjoyed history and reading about Royalty since I was a kid, and hope to return to college soon as a mature student. I want to learn more about different eras in history, especially Royal history, as well as Royal families etc. so I thought that I would register here to engage in discussion and learn new things. I also enjoy books, watching a good movie, politics, wildlife, animals, nature, art, learning new things, chatting about current affairs and more...

I look forward to getting to know you all.

:welcome: May you enjoy your time here on TRF!

Hello and welcome to The Royal Forums.

Back
Top Bottom