Hello Everyone!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clemens

Commoner
City
Paris
Country
France
How did you find TRF?

I was answering some questions in Yahoo Answers (Royalty) when someone sent me an e-mail with a link to your site so i decided to have a look!

What aspects of royalty interests you?

Well, i am not intrested in Royality, or more exactly i do not focus my interest on Royalty, i am very interested in Nobility, Gentry, Royalty, Heraldry and all these matters which link individuals to a great legacy through history and tradition.

Tell us about yourself:

Well, i am a Law student.I am male, I currently live in England and speak French, English, German and very little Spanish. If you want to know more, well get to know me and i might share some information with you.

:angel:

Hi Clemens!

:welcome:

I hope you will enjoy the forums as much as I do. Have a great time and greetings from Germany. :flowers:

Welcome here!You can find good information and good friends too!:flowers:

Hello ZUBIAUR, i remember talking with you earlier, thanks :)

welcome and enjoy !!

yes.....the guys here are really friendly and great to know !

see you later !! :flowers:

Hi Clemens! Welcome to The Royal Forums!
I hope you enjoy being here, it's a great site to find info about royalty.
See you! :)

Hi Clemens, Welcome to the Forum! and hope you enjoy TRF.:flowers:

Hi Clemens! :rose2:
Welcome to The Royal Forums! I hope you will enjoy the forums!

Hi Clemens
:wreath:Welcome to The Royal Forums:wreath:

Hi Clemens!
:welcome:
I´m sure you´ll enjoy here ;)

Welcome Clemens,
Im sure you will enjoy the forums as much as I have. The people here are very knowledgeable and helpful. It,s a great group!:flowers:

Welcome to The Royal Forums, Clemens. I can only reiterate what others have already said.

As you can see, I joined in December 2003 and stayed here for several years then left. But, the lure to read and write about royalty was too much for me, so I came back. Its a fun place to be with friendly and knowledgeable people and I am sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Wanted to welcome you clemens to TRF. I really enjoy it, and hope you will too! Happy Posting!

Back
Top Bottom