Hello everyone!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessofEurope

Heir Apparent
City
Wiltshire
Country
United Kingdom
hello everyone im not that new but ive only just found this part of the forum where you introduce yourself
well im really interested in royal fashion and jewels and love to read all the threads about these topics everyone particularly the moderators have done a wonderful job with this forum and they all know so much about royalty

Hello everybody i'am new here and my english is bad bet I try to write.
I'am a fan of Princess Diana, prince Albert of Monaco, and all the royal family from Belgium especially of princess Mathilde her laugh. I have prince Philippe and princess Astrid already meet and talked with them.

Welcome PrincessofEurope & royaltylover.

Hello Everyone,
I'm a new member. I'm glad to join this forum. :D oh...I came from Thailand, but I interest in Europe's Royal. It's luck to found your site.

Welcome to the Forums nana777ing . Enjoy. :)

newbie =)

I'm also a new member.
I actually registered a looong time ago, I was just too lazy to activate my account :lol:

Hi!

I'm a new member and this is my first post. Am primarly interested in Tudor England because I share a birthdate with Queen Elizbeth I. A different year, however!

Have travelled to England several times and visited most of the historic palaces and churches. My favorite spot? A toss up between St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle and the Tower of London.

Carolyn

Hello:
My name is Maggie and I'm glad to join the forum. I'm a crisis counselor. Always loved royal families and I hope to learn more about it. I'm originally from South America, living in USa for 36 years. My son lives in London and I will be going (4th time visiting) in December; I found this site while searching for Diana's flat adress.
I will keep in touch.
Maggie

Hi Maggie!
:welcome:

Other than Diana do you read about any of the other royals?

Hi I'm new to this forum .I'm Irish & i'm very interested in the Royal Families of Spain,Netherlands & Sweden as well as the Grimaldi's of Monaco

Welcome to the Forums, An Ard Ri! Ireland is my favorite country in the entire world. You are so lucky to live in such a gorgeous place.

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the Forums, An Ard Ri! Ireland is my favorite country in the entire world. You are so lucky to live in such a gorgeous place.

Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank You SGL

Welcome, An Ard Ri, High King of Ireland! :)

Welcome, An Ard Ri, a High King of Ireland! :)

Thank you & well done for deciphering my name ;)

(An Ard Rí is the Irish for The High King (of Ireland))

Thank you & well done for deciphering my name ;)

(An Ard Rí is the Irish for The High King (of Ireland))

A bit of knowledge about Irish History and a bit of help from google do the trick... ;)

Ahh, I know Brian Boru. He saved Ireland from Vikings & he died in this war. Am I right?

Yes thats correct,he was killed after his victory over the Vikings on Good Friday 1014,whilst praying in his tent .

brian-boru.jpg

Back
Top Bottom