Hello everyone!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigRoyalFan

City
Boston
Country
United States
I've been following this forum for a long time, and just couldn't help myself; it took half a day to get registered just to say this....

Hi!

Hello everyone I would just like to say I love this forum and I am a huge Princess Diana fan and look forward to meeting many others.

Hello, I'm new user here. I don't really understand yet about the rules but I'm sure we will have so much fun here. Thanks.

Hello!! I am a new member and I just want to say "Hi" to everyone:) . I am quite new with forums so forgive my errors!

I look forward to all of your comments and seeing all the lovely photos :flowers: .

Hi BigRoyalFan ! It took me forever to register also...This is one difficult site to register!!

I too, am from the USA..Michigan, to be exact a suburb way north of Detroit.

Can you help me? I posted an intro but it didn't show up. How does one go about Introducing herself??! I sure appreciate ant help that you can give me!
By the way, My user name is ...udyusa.

Greetings

I am Next Star somewhat a royal schloar and if what ask questions about royalty or just talk about royalty do not be shy to send a message to me. Thanks. Sincerly, Next Star

Hi I'm new here as well. I've lurkered around for a while. Everyone seems to be so nice. Can't wait to interact with you all. I also love all of the avatars that are in the gallery. There are some talented people on this forum!

Last edited:
Hi My names Victoria. I'm from Maine and I can't wait to start posting

Hi !

My name is Eric Lowe. Royalty writer and photographer living in Hong Kong.

Welcome Eric!
have a nice posting!

Back
Top Bottom