The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Gentry

Smile Hello

I just recently registered and thought I should introuce myself.....since the lovely banner at the top of every page keeps promting me to do so. ^_^

The first time I visited the site a few days ago I was sucked in! I couldn't stop reading the posts and all the information on The British Royal Family.

I am American, a Michiganian specifically and I LOVE the British Royals. Queen Elizabeth II is my favorite.

So... just thought I would say Hello!

-QueenMaharet

Old 02-16-2006, 03:10 PM

Hello, I'm Anisa and also new in this forum. I'm most interested in Middle Eastern royalty and important figures. Maybe you will hear from me soon on some of the threads. I live in Belgium, and I am from Tunisian descent (so that's why I'm more interested in the Arab world etc.).
So, until next time, I would say!

Old 02-16-2006, 09:11 PM

Hi! I joined a few days ago, and I have made a few posts about the rumours on the possible divorce of Princess Masako of Japan. It's time to say hello.

My name is Angela. I am in Year 11 in high school in Australia. I am really really interested in politics and law and I plan to study these at uni in 2008 (I am already studying "Political & Legal Studies" in school, starting this month). :o Anyway, please don't be shocked, but my family are all republicans here in Australia because we are not so keen on having the British monarchy rule us in Australia any more (my mum and dad lost confidence in them because of their treatment of Princess Diana and other issues). BUT - I am not against monarchies at all - in fact I really love them as an idea! I am really in love with Princess Mary of Denmark (cos I am an Aussie!!) and also I am really interested in the Japanese monarchy cos I am of Japanese heritage - well, partly!

So don't worry, I won't start any republican arguments here, and I just won't say anything about the British monarchy cos I'm not so interested in them anyway (sorry to those people who are, it's ok though, there's plenty for us all to be interested in different things!) And this seems like a really great forum, so thanks for letting me be a part of it!
Old 02-16-2006, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anisa
Hello, I'm Anisa and also new in this forum. I'm most interested in Middle Eastern royalty and important figures. Maybe you will hear from me soon on some of the threads. I live in Belgium, and I am from Tunisian descent (so that's why I'm more interested in the Arab world etc.).
So, until next time, I would say!
Hey, that's so cool - you are like me, you are interested in the monarchy of a place that's like where your family comes from. Well, mine is only a bit from Japan, but hey - it's great that you also want to find out about the monarchy from your own part of the world. And you are a newbie like me. Cool! Hee hee, no, my eyes don't slant as much as that!
Old 02-17-2006, 07:20 AM
Commoner

hello

I am new here. I just want to say hello to everyone!
Old 02-17-2006, 07:36 AM
Commoner

This is my first post, I wanted to say hi and I love this site. :)
Old 02-17-2006, 11:50 AM

Hello from Switzerland !

Thank you to the system to let me know that I have never posted anything on your site !

I know that this is the case, but if I have nothing of relevance to say, why would I write ? Whenever time permits, I read with great intereset the various entries and am amazed by the knowledge of the members... This is all which I can say at this time.

Warm regards.

Mihai

P.S. In a private note to Alexandria I had advised her that I did not know where to post something... As you can see, I have just discovered where to do it !
Old 02-17-2006, 12:28 PM

Hello, I'm jennifer and new in this forum. I'm very very interested in denmark royalty because i am obsessed with princess mary. She is just gorgeous.. I am living in the United kingdom at the moment...this site is quite lovely from my point of view.so,yea..
Old 02-18-2006, 08:37 PM

Hi everyone:p ! I just wanted to say that I am in awe of the breadth of knowledge the members have and hope to gain more from this site.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:14 PM

Hi All,well finally found the Intro thread.Im a Scot but now live in Thailand and work all over Asia.Spent a time in Brunei and have a special fondness for that country.I hope to meet others from that part of the world. Take care one and all.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:16 PM

Hi from New Zealand

I'm from Wellington, the capital & home to Lord of the Rings producer-guru Peter Jackson.

Cheers.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Aristocracy

Hi everybody! This is my vwry first post although I've been checking this forum for a while! I'm from Croatia and I'm mostly interested in Monaco royals but I've also found other interesting things on this forum!
See ya!
( I feel much better now! )
Old 02-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Aristocracy

My name is Cecilia and I've been a member for a little while now I just haven't written anything until this introduction post. I love the Prince and Princess of Asturias and little Leonor.
Old 02-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Gentry

hello

Hi Everyone, I'm also new to the forum. I'm American so I don't know much about royalty in general -- but looking forward to learning lots! :o
Old 02-19-2006, 05:51 PM
Commoner

Hello To You From Me, A Newbie

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome.

My name is Suzanne Elizabeth and I currently live in NYC.

Born and raised in California.

My interests are posted in my profile.
But I think the real reason I signed up with this fourm is because I come from old society and I miss the graces I so enjoyed a young person.

I do have a back ground, but haven't been invited to any Royal weddings lately.

Thank you for having me.
Do tell me what I can do.

Suzanne Elizabeth
Old 02-19-2006, 08:04 PM

Thumbs down Introduction

Hello everyone: I have been a member of the royalforums for a little while now, and really enjoy the site. Born and raised in the Netherlands and now living in Canada, I especially love to read all the news on the Dutch Royal Family. Keep up the good work. CathyR
Old 02-20-2006, 01:11 AM
Gentry

Hi every body
Old 02-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Commoner

Royal Interests?

Hello Again to the Royal Community,

Looking around I see that this forum is about Royals AS an interest, but we have interests AS Royals.

My husband, who thinks a woman should have a power position in the business world, is often discussing with Mum about woman who don't hold paying jobs but work harder than them who do.

I was trained as a nurse but have honestly put in more unpaid hours than otherwise.

Does anyone else understand this old fashion way of investing one's time if all financial obligations are obviously met?

A very good Day to you,

Suzanne Elizabeth
Old 02-20-2006, 12:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Greetings to the newcomers! I hope you're enjoying the forum, and I'm glad to see some older members finally delurking.

I hope everybody's been over to the Picture of the Month thread and voted.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...06-a-8649.html
Old 02-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Commoner

Thank you for the welcome Elspeth,

This group of photo's was the first thing I looked at and voted on when first joining.

Photo's are great fun....

Was just playing with the camera this morning.

Suzanne Elizabeth

« hello... | Hello! »