Hello everybody!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reality

Commoner
City
Gaza
Country
Egypt
Hello every body,
I am a new member in this lovely forum.It`s the first time to be in any forum ever so Can any one please help me.

Hello!

Hello everyone, this is my first post to the board, though I have been lurking for several months. I live in the States and have been a royals fan since I was a young girl. Currently I am enjoying learning about the royal families of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Thanks!!:)

Hello! Everyone!
My name is Chantira. I am Thai.
I've just got the permission to post in this website, so I would like to say hello to everybody here.
The 60th anniversary celebrations of H.M. King Bhumiphol Adulyadej's Accession to the Throne led me to this site to find out more information about all the royalty who attended the celebrations. I think this website is really fantastic.
From my obeservation of Thai people's reaction through all sorts of media during the official celebrations, I think most of us in Thailand felt very happy to welcome all the royal monarchs who came to attend this once-in-lifetime event. Their gracious presence and behavior really made us feel very good not only towards them, but also their peoples and countries!

Thank you for letting me come on board! :)

Hello from Germany

hi there,
I would like to say hello @all. I am from Germany and I am very fascinated with the Swedish family. Unfortunately there are not so many friends who share my interests, so I hope to meet a lot of people who like to exchange news and pics and much more.
Thank you so far, bye bye
Elki

araivakadua said:
bula vinaka to all friends out there

Wow, I never met anyone from Fiji. I've seen the place in magazines and it's like paradise on earth. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom