Hello :D

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Auckland
Country
New Zealand
Hey everyone! I'm Eliza and I am a huge lover of the royals. That sounded weird but I love the royals - I find the history of the Monarchy extremely interesting. I have been stalking this forum as a guest for a while but I decided that I should probably get around to joining. I am a student, in my second to last year of high school and my current obsession is the Russian Imperial Family which I am studying for History Class. (Next school year we start on the Stuart Era in Britain and I am super excited).

I love in New Zealand which is a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II as Head of State and Queen of New Zealand. My family are firm monarchists, none more so than my parents who names me Elizabeth Victoria.

That's enough about me but I am excited to meet other like minded people who are as interested in Royalty as I am.

Love Eliza

Hello, Eliza, and welcome to the forums. You've certainly come to the right place to indulge your love of all things royal. It's nice to see young people with such an interest in this topic, and you'll get plenty of information from the highly knowledgeable members here. My advice is to read the threads, especially that of the Russian Imperial family, to acquaint yourself with all the information. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Last edited:

Thank you :D I am looking forward to finally being able to participate in discussions in the forum rather than just reading them :D

Back
Top Bottom