Hello and good morning from the middle of the USA :)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SarahGrace

City
Oklahoma City
Country
United States
Oh, it is always hard to get through the first post, it feels like jumping off a high diving board! :) But you all seem nice and very interesting so I shall just dive in!

I was looking for a bit of information and used Google, ended up here and decided to humbly ask to be a member. I am looking so forward to having people to visit with! I have, for the last two years, been living with my parents who are older and not in good health. I miss friends and thought perhaps there might be some here.

Thank you for letting me join and I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far.

Hi SarahGrace - hope you enjoy the time here and all the lively discussion of the Royals and what they're up to!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends!

Hello from Australia, there are so many threads here of many varied interests that you are bound to find something of interest to you. Cheers and welcome.

Hi SarahGrace. As a fellow new member and native Midwesterner, I appreciate your post.

Welcome SarahGrace to the Royal Forums. I am sure you will make many friends here!

Back
Top Bottom