Hello all!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
anchorage
Country
United States
Hello, I am very delighted to be here and be a member of a wonderful forum!

I have long been interested in royalty, my grandmother was from England, as much of my ancestry came from the British Isles.

I live in Alaska, and enjoy designing bridal and evening gowns, knitting, gourmet cooking, cairn terriers, and traveling. I may post regarding fashions royalty wear as I have done extensive designing and have designed bridal gowns for celebrity and high profile weddings.

Thank you for allowing me to join all of you in watching and discussing the Royals!

Welcome to the Royal Forums, baguetteprincess! I would love to be able to design gowns - I was that little girl once who used to tie her sarong in so many different ways and say "mummy look at me, look what i did!"

thanks Marmi....I appreciate that. My gowns have been featured in newspapers, magazines and have represented major department store chain wedding shows..... the longest train I ever did was 17.5 feet long, was detachable, *obviously* and was in silk. I love to work with silk as it performs so well and I can get it for less than poly or synthetic blends. I love to bead, so crystal and pearl beading has been a specialty..

I love this forum as I get the opportunity to view alot of priceless gowns and jewels....

Yes I certainly enjoy checking out the fashion! I would love to have the opportunity to wear such stunning gowns, unfortunately for me, the closest I'll ever come is my wedding day - and thats a long way off!

I used to be a belly dancer so that kind of intricate detail really fascintates me

Back
Top Bottom