The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2014, 12:51 AM

Hello again from the Philippines

Hello royal forums! It is good to be back to the firum. I was a member before but for some reason there were some problems with me logging in. It was something about where I am from which restricted my absence. I am so glad I can now again be part of the discussions!

Old 03-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Royal Highness

Hi princessrhea

Old 03-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Hello and . I hope you enjoy your time here!
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello from Philippines! Olyashka Member Introductions and Updates 6 03-28-2009 03:36 PM
Hello from Philippines! gassip Member Introductions and Updates 2 08-03-2008 03:40 PM
Princess Caroline's visit to the Philippines - October 2004 susan alicia Princess Caroline and Family 40 03-16-2008 06:25 PM
State Visit from The Philippines to Spain; December 3-5, 2007 fanletizia Royal Family of Spain 110 12-13-2007 03:38 PM
Andrea Casiraghi's week-long charity trip to the Philippines nayeli0016 Princess Caroline and Family 166 01-04-2007 10:51 PM

Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events dutch royal history engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta elena infanta sofia jordan kate middleton king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman picture of the month pom president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden wedding william