Hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissCongeniality

Aristocracy
City
Zejtun
Country
Malta
Hello everyone!

I registered today but I am not so new as I have been following this forum for years ?

Just one question: I have posted in Princess Charlene's current events sections but my post is not showing. It said that an admin/moderator has to publish my post. What should I do? I just have to wait till someone publishes my post every time?

Welcome to the Forums, MissCongeniality!

Great to hear that you've already been a regular reader for years and that you've now decided to join in!

As your first post contained links, it had to be approved first, that's a standard procedure for new members. Your post has been approved by now and is visible for all! ?

Enjoy the Forums and keep posting! :flowers:

Bonjour, Miss Congeniality! Do you have a favorite royal family?

:daneflag::denmarkstandard::liechtensteinflag2::swedenstandard::bourbonparma:

I have just been here for a month too and I'm loving it. I feel belong. Enjoy!!!

Hello and welcome MissCongeniality :welcome:

Hello
I just came across this Royal Forum

In connection with Jen Andersen Under the Ream : biography of Crown Prince Frederik, How do i get hold or buy the English version of the book ?

Hello
I just came across this Royal Forum

In connection with Jen Andersen Under the Ream : biography of Crown Prince Frederik, How do i get hold or buy the English version of the book ?

Congratulations on your first post. :flowers:

Under The Beam by Jens Andersen?

You don't. I doubt very much it has been translated to English.

But I have summarized most of the book here on TRF, including scans of the text.
And that I'm afraid is as close as you can get to an English version.

You can find it here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/foru...crown-prince-frederik-of-denmark-43625-4.html

Bonjour, Balutpenoy! There is a lot of royal history to learn about.

:spainflag::scotflag::monacoflag::bruneiflag::qatarflag:

Back
Top Bottom