Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rebound

Commoner
City
Riverside
Country
United States
Long-time follower, but I haven't posted. I like to follow the Royal Families, and this is a very nice spot to hang out. Thanks for being here!

Long-time follower, but I haven't posted. I like to follow the Royal Families, and this is a very nice spot to hang out. Thanks for being here!

There's a lot here to fill your appetite for all things royal. Grab a hot cuppa tea and sit back and just enjoy! Looking forward to seeing you in the threads!

Hello rebound and :welcome:
It's great that you finally decided to post, don't hesitate to enter the discussions. You will see that hanging out here as a poster is even more enjoyable than just lurking. Have a great time!

That's great. I try to use this site to learn what I can on the extensive history and workings of England. It really is amazing all I have discovered about the England. It's real interesting how the monarchy works. It's real cute how all the people feel about England. I can see why they are like they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the royal forums Rebound.

Hi rebound! I just started to post, too. It's all TLLK's fault. hehehe

I see nothing. I know nothing. I hear nothing. LOL

smart girl. Deny, deny, deny.........

Anyways....nice to see you, Rebound!!

Hello rebound! This is my first time posting as well. I have been a follower also for a while.

Hi smartgirl262 and welcome on board! I hope you will enjoy posting here.

Back
Top Bottom