Hello :)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady Amelia

City
Auckland
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone! I'm Amelia and I am a huge royal fan! I love the current monarchies especially the Swedish Royal family! I am also fascinated by royal history and love royal fashion. I am in my second to last year of high school and my favorite subject is history! I cant wait for history next year as we will be studying the Stuarts! I have been stalking this forum as a guest for awhile now and have finally decided to join. I live in New Zealand and get my love for the royals from my mum as she is a royal fan like me! I look forward to meeting other people who are interested in the Monarchies like me.
Amelia :)

Hello Lady Amelia,

I hope you enjoy all things royal here on TRF.

Hello, Amelia, and welcome to the forums. It's nice to see a young person so interested in royalty; I remember having that fascination back in high school as well. This is a great place to learn about all the monarchies and royal houses; I hope you enjoy your time here. And don't forget to watch Princess Madeleine's wedding on Saturday since you really like the SRF!

Hi, Lady Amelia. Welcome to TRF!

I also really like the Swedish Royal Family. Do you know Queen Silvia is half-Brazilian?

Also, your name (I don't know if Amelia it's your real name) has strong connections with the Imperial Family of Brazil:

1. Empress Amélia of Brazil (1812-1876).
2. Princess Amélia of Brazil (1831-1853).
3. Princess Amélia of Brazil (b. 1984).

Hello and :welcome: Enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom