Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Renatus

Commoner
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

My name is René, I'm a 33 year old male from Amsterdam, Netherlands.

As a history buff I have always been fascinated by Monarchies. My favourite Monarchies are The Netherlands (no surprise there), Belgium, Great Britain, Tonga and Hawaii. The latter is a Non-Reigning House, but that doesn't take anything away from it's historical charm.

It is a great pleasure to be part of The Royal Forums and I'm looking forward to be in touch with everyone here.

Best wishes,

René

Last edited:
Hello, Rene, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here; you'll certainly obtain a lot of information on all your favorite royals.

Welcome, René! :)

Thank you, Baroness of Books and Artemisia.

I forgot to include Great Britain in my favourite list! I just added it to my introduction post.

:welcome: Rene
Enjoy your time here! :flowers:

Thank you very much, MagMil! :)

Welcome!

Maybe you can introduce some facts about the Hawaiian Monarchy to us, in future threads.

For example, who is the Head of the Hawaiian Royal House, I never heard about him or her?

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Like you, I also like the Dutch and British royal families. My other favorites are the Swedish and Norewgian royal families. I look forward to reading your posts. :)

It's a right royal flood of new members today! Welcome!

Welcome!

Maybe you can introduce some facts about the Hawaiian Monarchy to us, in future threads.

For example, who is the Head of the Hawaiian Royal House, I never heard about him or her?

Thank you. There is a wonderful thread about the Hawaiian Monarchy on TRF.

The Head of the Hawaiian Royal House is H.R.H. Prince Quentin Kuhio Kawananakoa. You can find more about him here: HAWAII10.

Thank you for the welcomes, HereditaryPrincess and AdmirerUS.

I pointed out a few favourites but I am really interested in all Royal Families around the Globe.

Thank you. There is a wonderful thread about the Hawaiian Monarchy on TRF.

The Head of the Hawaiian Royal House is H.R.H. Prince Quentin Kuhio Kawananakoa. You can find more about him here: HAWAII10.

Thank you for answer my question.

Any question about the Brazilian Monarchy and Imperial Family, just ask me!

:welcome: This is a great place for those who love history and royalty. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome!

Ah, Hawaiian royals! Everyone forgets there WERE royals in the United States! ;)

Thank you Daria and Gracie. You all make me feel very welcome.

Thanks, I will surely do BrazilianEmpire.

Hello Darling , Welcome to TRF Dear Friend , I hope you to enjoy your Time here . :flowers:

Thank you, Baroness of Books and Artemisia.

I forgot to include Great Britain in my favourite list! I just added it to my introduction post.

You're very welcome; I'm sure you'll add more favorites as you read about all the royals on these threads.

Thank you, sheikah deena. All the welcomes are very appreciated.

You're Welcome Darling , Enjoy your time here :flowers: , TRF is interesting Forum !!! , good Choice Friend ;) , :flowers: , And BTW congratulations for your new title " Commoner " , go head , the next will be " Gentry "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom