The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 10-26-2012, 03:30 AM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Hello

Just i would like to say Good Morning, & It's really a great pleasure to be here .

:)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-26-2012, 03:46 AM
Artemisia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,420
Welcome, Al-Shaikh Qasem!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:19 AM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia
Welcome, Al-Shaikh Qasem!
Thank you Sweet Lady, wish you are fine and happy today :)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:26 AM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
By the way, How is the weather there in the space ?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:35 AM
Lenora's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Riga, Latvia
Posts: 2,179
Welcome and Enjoy the forum!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:37 AM
Artemisia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Shaikh Qasem View Post
By the way, How is the weather there in the space ?
The weather in Armenia? It's fine, I guess. No rain but no sun either.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:45 AM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora
Welcome and Enjoy the forum!
Thanks, likewise to you my lady. :)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:58 AM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia
The weather in Armenia? It's fine, I guess. No rain but no sun either.
Cool, wish you are enjoying with the nice clouds .

But Artemisia, Actually I asked about the weather in the Astro-Space; as I see Astrophysics is one of your interests.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:05 AM
Artemisia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Shaikh Qasem View Post
Cool, wish you are enjoying with the nice clouds .

But Artemisia, Actually I asked about the weather in the Astro-Space; as I see Astrophysics is one of your interests.
My fault, I'm sorry.
Astrophysics isn't a hobby, it's my profession; I'm an astrophysicists. And astrophysicists are having a field day now, what with the date Mars Rover is sending back, all the excitement over Higgs boson, etc. In short, it's great to be an astrophysicist right now.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia
My fault, I'm sorry.
Astrophysics isn't a hobby, it's my profession; I'm an astrophysicists. And astrophysicists are having a field day now, what with the date Mars Rover is sending back, all the excitement over Higgs boson, etc. In short, it's great to be an astrophysicist right now.
Mm.. Wonderful; can you analyse horoscope scientifically and know what it means to people ? or what are you doing exactly as a Astrophysicists ?
If yes, i'm a libra
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:42 AM
AdmirerUS's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,007
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Osipi's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 4,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Shaikh Qasem View Post
Mm.. Wonderful; can you analyse horoscope scientifically and know what it means to people ? or what are you doing exactly as a Astrophysicists ?
If yes, i'm a libra
Welcome to TRF!! You're going to meet a lot of interesting people her and our Artemesia is one of the best around.

I think you have astrophysics confused with astrology. Astrophysics is the science that is the branch of astronomy (study of the universe) that deals with the physical composition of matter in the universe along with how it all works I think. When you see someone talking about the analysis of the rocks on Mars, that would be an astrophysicist.

Anyways... welcome once again and hope you really enjoy your time here.

__________________
“We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.”
~~~ John Lennon ~~~
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi

Welcome to TRF!! You're going to meet a lot of interesting people her and our Artemesia is one of the best around.

I think you have astrophysics confused with astrology. Astrophysics is the science that is the branch of astronomy (study of the universe) that deals with the physical composition of matter in the universe along with how it all works I think. When you see someone talking about the analysis of the rocks on Mars, that would be an astrophysicist.

Anyways... welcome once again and hope you really enjoy your time here.

Dear Osipi,

Thanks alot for the welcoming and for the informations;
I'm Sorry too Artemesia because I don't accurately know about your specialization field .

:)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here.
Thank you,
It will be my pleasure :) .
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Baroness of Books's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bookstacks, United States
Posts: 5,772
Hello and welcome to the forums. You'll certainly enjoy your time posting here and gathering all sorts of information from our resident experts. Hope to see you on the threads.
__________________
A book should be either a bandit or a rebel or a man in the crowd..... D.H. Lawrence
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books
Hello and welcome to the forums. You'll certainly enjoy your time posting here and gathering all sorts of information from our resident experts. Hope to see you on the threads.
Thank you so much. :)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-26-2012, 02:34 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,935
Hello! Hope you have fun here like I am!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-26-2012, 02:35 PM
dbarn67's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BROOKLYN, United States
Posts: 3,803
Welcome! It'll be great read you thoughts and opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Artemisia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Shaikh Qasem View Post
Mm.. Wonderful; can you analyse horoscope scientifically and know what it means to people ? or what are you doing exactly as a Astrophysicists ?
If yes, i'm a libra
As Osipi already pointed out (and thanks a lot for the kind words, Osipi ), I'm an astrophysicist, not astrologist. And I'm afraid there are few astrophysicists who believe in astrology. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Al-Shaikh Qasem's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: N/A, Monaco
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess
Hello! Hope you have fun here like I am!
Sure I do and It's nice to meet you here again lady. :)
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
abdication belgium best outfit carl philip crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events death fashion fashion poll funeral grand duchess maria teresa hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg maxima nobility official visit ottoman picture of the week poland president gauck president hollande president komorowski prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince henrik princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess astrid princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess madeleine princess mary princess mette-marit princess of asturias queen fabiola queen letizia queen letizia daytime fashion queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sonja royal royal fashion sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding willem-alexander



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]