Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AshleyAthena

Commoner
City
Quad Cities
Country
United States
I'm a long time lurker and so I thought I'd register before the big wedding. My name is Ashley, I'm in my late 20s and come from the midwestern part of the US. I have a degree in history, and have gotten into royalty and royal history in the last few years. I comment a lot on Mad Hattery, so some of you may know me from there.

Last edited:
Hi, AshleyAthena. Welcome to the forums. I've been interested in history all my life and royal history since high school (I'm from the Charles and Di generation).

Never considered majoring in history in college. Probably should have LOL. Do have a specialty?

And since you were inspired to join before Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, are you as obsessed with the Swedish Royal Family as I am or do you have the same interest in other royals?

Welcome again and I look forward to reading your posts.

Rascal

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope this place gathers favour from you in the times to come.

I studied primarily US history in college, didn't really get into European until after I graduated. My main studies of intrest are Civil War and World War II and Post-WWII, I did my senior thesis on the Watergate Scandal.

The SRF is probably my favorite, yes, but I'm interested in the Scandinavian and Benelux royals, and of course Britain becuase in the US they're the only RF that gets any press. Spain is probably the RF that holds my interest least, I don't know why though.

Hi, AshleyAthena. Welcome to the forums. I've been interested in history all my life and royal history since high school (I'm from the Charles and Di generation).

Never considered majoring in history in college. Probably should have LOL. Do have a specialty?

And since you were inspired to join before Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, are you as obsessed with the Swedish Royal Family as I am or do you have the same interest in other royals?

Welcome again and I look forward to reading your posts.

Rascal

Back
Top Bottom