hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iona

City
london
Country
United Kingdom
my name is peter from uk, im most intrested in the romanovs in the last days of their days when they were imprisoned at ipatiev house ekertinburg,
i have visited the city many times has i have friends there they planned a private visit for myself to look around ganina yama by the priests who look after the place, we visited the church on the blood very intresting,
i have done lots of research on this subject,the last time i was there in february we went to a photo graph exhibition in the city and we saw the amazing old photos of the old city taken at the time when the family were
imprisioned at the house.they show the city and the house has it was at that time . also photos of the family that i have never seen before.
prehaps if anyone wants to swap information would like to hear from you
peter

Hello Iona, wellcome on board. If you intrested in the Romanovs you are in the right place.!!! Hope you enjoy here!

Hi Iona, welcome to The Royal Forums! Hope you enjoy it - and as Paty said, if you want info on the Romanovs, you're in the right place;)!

Hi Iona, welcome to The Royal Forums! You'll find here very nice people and lots of information about the Romanovs! Enjoy!

:welcome:

Welcome to the Forum, Iona!

Welcome, Iona! This is a wonderful site. You will find a lot of good information here, and it is always nice to be able to discuss royalty with the other members. Hope you enjoy it here.

Back
Top Bottom