The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-10-2008, 10:45 PM

Hello

Hello to everyone, this site is so interesting, I am always interested on royalty and nobility. But I think there is some persons to denigrate titles selling to the best buyer.
I would like ask. Previuosly, recently I found on E-BAY a funny auction of several Nobility Titles, from "The Duke of Bohemia", I start searching about this. So, his name y is Herzog Stephan V. Rosemberg Ripps, he lives in Nevada USA, and he afirm to be the holder of the title as trademark, and he afirms also that Ringo Star, was named "Prinz Von Bahmen".
How could be this posible? Some one, know about this?

Thanks...

Old 09-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Welcome aboard Gabriel. Every time I fly on British Air I can find in their in flight magazine lots of titles for sale. Usually one pays good money to buy the right to carry the title but no land or privilege comes with it.......Still a lot of people buy them....I had no clue Ringo Star is a Prince........

Old 09-10-2008, 10:58 PM

Thanks for your answer, however, it seems funny. Because there is no court to verify the authenticity of your claim, even if your House is in exile. How someone might create NEW titles. (for money I understand)
Old 09-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hope when you mention "you" you speak generally, since I neither bought nor sold any titles...LOL Yes money is the only motivator on the seller's part and snobishness on the buyers' side....
Old 09-11-2008, 01:50 PM

Yes, I mean every one, it was a general mention.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search