Hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyLilly

City
Vicenza
Country
Italy
Hello!
I'm Elettra (like Guglielmo Marconi's daughter or Agamemnon and Clytaemnestra's daughter). I'm Italian-alas-and I'm almost 18-years-old. My grandfather's family was from Bilbao:spainstandard:-the city thoke the name from my family(internet said that!)-and my grandmother's one was Austrian:imperialaustria:.
I love monarchy, and I'm sorry that here in Italy was abolished with a referendum-a rigged forum, by the way.
I love Spain:spainflag:, of course, and Spanish monarchy:wub:, specially Queen Sofia:heart:. I think that Juan Carlos and Sofia are perfect together :heart::heart:
I'm happy that I find this wonderful site!!! I want to chat with a lot of people about monarchy, Kings and Queens - specially of Spain!:wub:

I'm studyng at Senior High School Specializing in Science Education and, obviously, I'm better in English, Arts and Italian :whistling:. I have to finish this year and the next, and then I'll go to the university. I want to study Archaeology or International Languages, and the next year I'll star to study Spanish-finally!

Bye!!!

Elettra__LadyLilly

P.s. Sorry for the short introduction, but I'm terrible in these things!
P.p.s. Sorry again for the bad English. Is it very very bad?

Ciao Elettra_LadyLilli! Welcome to the forums from a half Venetian fellow!;)

Back
Top Bottom