Hello :-)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
aaa
Country
Fiji
Hello every one :) !!

I'm just introducing my self .... :D

I'm glad i joined this ... because as a " Sharif " ( a member of the royal family of Jordan the rank : 1.King , 2.Prince , 3.Sharif ) i would really be glad to give some facts , and insights on the truth about the royal family :) , and converse with others to see their views , opinions etc ...

I hope i can be a contributing memebr of this forum :D
By the way you can just call me Ghazi instead of " Al-Sharif Ghazi " :)

Hello Al-Sharif Ghazi
I hope you speak the truth.

Have fun in the royal forums and HAPPY POSTING:)

Hello Ghazi, and welcome to the Forums. :flowers:
Truth and discretion are both valuable commodities. :)

I really have enjoyed the photos of the royal family. They are fantastic pictures that I have never seen before. I really like the ones on the more private family times. They are truly a fascinating family to study and observe.

:)

hello all :) thanks for your replies ...

i am speaking the truth .. \

and why wouldn't i ??

anyways ..... hope ill contirbute to the royal forums as much as i can ! ...

oh and concerning pictures ... ive got some really intresting ones ... like my grandfather his sons and daughetrs ( my dad , uncles and aunts as they too are sharifs) ... with king hussein ... god rest his soul ... ill post them as soon as i can get a chance !!

:)

Hi Ghazi. So, what exactly is a Sharif? Is it like a Duke or an Earl?

hello courtspite :) ... well yeah ... if you could give me the ranks of the birtish royal family then i can tell you exatly what it is :)

well i just reasearched the British royal family ranks ... and well The title of Duke comes right after Prince ... therefore Al-Sharif comes in line with Duke ... unlike the british system The titel Al-Sharif is inherited from father to son & daughters ... not earnt by doing good deeds etc ... and only sons carry can give their sons/daughters the title Al-Sharif ... some extra info ... is that by having Al-Sharif preceed your name in Jordan means that your part of the royal family , and not many people have the title Al-Sharif in Jordan , furthermore being a Sharif means that the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) is our great great ........... Grandfather .. Ie; we trace our origins back to him ...

I did! I did!

I'd curtsey, but I don't know how. ;)

Sorry if you understood me wrong. I don't THINK that you are lying. I just hope that it is true what you say. Because it is very easy in this forums to prevent to be a real princess or Queen just to attract attention.
But I think I can believ you. You seem to be a nice guy and I'm looking foreword to learn something about Sharifs.

Do you think that the prophet muhammed is your great great great . . . grandfather?

Is a Sharif only a title or do you also have a duty as a Sharif. Like presentating your country, visiting hospitals etc. ?

courtspite ... : hahahah

coco : well i believed you its really easy to just pretend .... i did not get offended :) ... i might have done the same thing ..... hehe thank you :) !! you seem to be a very nice person too :) !

well about the question of the prophet muhammed ... i do not think .... he actually is .... his daughter Fatima married his cousin Ali , bearing two children Al-Hussein , Al-Hassan ... the desendants of Al-Hussein are called Ashraf as well as Al-hassan ... therefore making him my great great ........... grandfather ...

regarding your second question : Al-sharif is a title , yet we have some duties(me still aged 14 ; i am not required to do all the things ... but i am encouraged , shown how etc .... ) ... weve got to for exaple visit the ederly , hospitals , reperesent certain organizations etc ... commend education ... be part of community service ... as we are aso required to behave in a duly manner t represnt our country , nationally and internationally ... yet we are normal people ... i go out with my friends ... go to cafes , malls etc .... movie for example .... but have other duties as mentioned above :)

well about the question of the prophet muhammed ... i do not think .... he actually is .... his daughter Fatima married his cousin Ali , bearing two children Al-Hussein , Al-Hassan ... the desendants of Al-Hussein are called Ashraf as well as Al-hassan ... therefore making him my great great ........... grandfather ...

Oh Ok I see. Thank you. It's just a bit strange for me to imagine being a desendant of a prophet. I'm not religious, I don't believe in Jesus, so I don't believe in Prophets :)

Back
Top Bottom