Hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coco

Aristocracy
City
. . .
Country
Germany
Hello everybody!

I've found this site a few days ago while I was looking for pictures of Charlotte. I'm so happy to found people who are intereted in royals too. :)
Sometimes, I have the impression that there is nobody else in Hamburg who has the same interest like me:sad: apart from my grandmother.
Another reason for getting a member is to practice my english.:ermm:

Welcome, and have a good fun here:flowers:

Hi magnik and marine!

I'm no longer a newbie but I've still a few questions. How can I add photos to my post? Can I add every pic, I found in the internet? And how can add pics from a magazine?

coco:flowers:

Hi Coco,

Welcome to the Forums!

To answer your question about photo posting, please take a look at our community rules and forum FAQs (you can find links to them on the blue band at the bottom of every forum page, and there's also a link in this thread in the Announcement section), because we have some fairly strict rules about what sort of photos can be posted here. Copyrighted photos can't be posted here unless you've obtained written permission from the copyright holder; I've deleted the photos you posted here because they're copyrighted, but at least you figured out how to do it!

If you want to add copyrighted photos to your posts, you can just post a link to the photos on the original photo agency or royal family website; alternatively, if you have photos stored at a photo-hosting site, you can post links to them there (although you may be running into copyright problems with the photo-hosting site by doing that). If you've taken photos yourself or are wanting to post photos that are in the public domain, feel free to post them on the forum directly. And always feel free to contact any of the moderators or admins for help with this if you don't understand it.

Last edited:
sorry, I didn't want to break the rules.

No problem! The copyright rules are a bit of a pain, but we have to stay on the right side of the copyright laws. Anyway, you have all sorts of scope for posting your photos as links, and I hope you'll feel free to do so.

Back
Top Bottom