hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alejandro_sk

Commoner
City
Buenos Aires
Country
Argentina
Hello!
My name is Alejandro and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My interest on royal houses started because of the medals and awards and then, went on to protocol and people. My favourite houses are those of Belgium and Spain.
Thank you for letting me in and sorry for the language mistakes I am sure I'm going to make/am making.
Take care!
Alejandro

alejandro_sk said:
Hello!
My name is Alejandro and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My interest on royal houses started because of the medals and awards and then, went on to protocol and people. My favourite houses are those of Belgium and Spain.
Thank you for letting me in and sorry for the language mistakes I am sure I'm going to make/am making.
Take care!
Alejandro
Welcome, Alejandro!
I'm glad your interest in royal houses finally shifted to people. ;) :) You will find many beautiful Royal girls/women!
Then let me know who's your favourite ... Mathilde? Letizia? Maria Laura? Leonor? :p
Cheers! :)
Martin

Hi everyone! I live in the Bay Area in California. I am so excited to find this forum! I was a British History major at UC Berkeley and focused on royalty. I even wrote my thesis on Lady Jane Grey!

-shelley

Hi everyone.

I'm Annie. I'm from the mountains of Norway (Just picture the scenery from Peer Gynt, and you're close. LOL) :D:D:D:D

I did a thesis on the Merovingan dynasty (spelling in English, sorry...) in college and it fuelled my interest in Royalty. Possibly also along with a sort of morbid fascination regarding Marie-Antoinette, and the Romanovs. Since then, I've grown to be fascinated with royal family trees and find out the many strange ways royals are related. Currently I'm working on the French royals.

Needless to say, the historic bits are more interesting than the gossip. Or rather, imagining the gossip from the things you can deduce from history :D:D:D:D

My spare-time is devoted to work. :(

Anyway, I hope that annoying message will go away now. But I still intend to participate.

Love,
Annie

Hi, I'm Madison from Brazil.

I hope to learn a lot from this forum!

See you later!

Hello! I'm new member, from Argentina.

Hi, people! How nice board you have! I like here very much!

I'm Vanesa, from Argentina. I'm 33 years old and live currently in Buenos Aires, the capital of my country where I teach history in High School level.

I'm a great fan of the Iranian Imperial family, but I also like the last Russian Imperial Family, the Romanovs, and the current Spain Royal family- I have a general interest in royals and imperials, but not in the frivoulous way of some magazines like "Point de Vue" or "Hello" (the Spanish "Hola!") It's only that, if I'm interested in History I can't not being interested in Royals. Maybe is for that, that I'm more interested in old royals than in the ones that are "ruling" nowadays.

Sorry for my bad English. My French is much better, and I also can speak and write Portuguese. I'm just starting with Mandarin...But I MUST improve my English. :D

Vanesa.

P.S: I live three blocks away from Maxima Zorreguieta's former home in Buenos Aires.

Hello! I'm Nathaniel and I'm from the Philippines. Don't know if there's anyone else from my country who's here although I hope there is. I've been interested in Royalty for the longest time and I'm glad I found this forum.

I'm vanesa, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 33 years old and I'm an historian and a history teacher. I'm interested in Royals and Imperials. I'm interested in all of them, but my favorite ones are the Qajars, the Pahlavies and the Romanovs. I also like the Spain and France Bourbons.

Sorry for my bad English. I must improve it.

Vanesa.;)

Hello

Hi all

I'm Michelle and I'm from the washington DC area. I've been around a couple of months and finally have some time to post. I don't have a favorite royal family, just a general interest in royalty. I really like this board.:)

Hi!

I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I just joined The Royal Forums and I look forward to reading the threads and posting within them too. Thank-you for making me a member of this group. :) I forgot to add, I am currently living in Northern Utah in the United States...

Kathy (aka chattykathy)

Last edited:
Hello

Hello all.

I've been lurking this site for some time and just decided to join a few days ago.

Hi all

Hi all,

Just would like to say hello!!!

:) ;) :p :eek: :cool:

Hello!

Now I also say hello since I´m visiting this site as often as possibly.

Welcome Vanesa!
Another member from Argentina! I share your interest in 'old' Royals and history!
Have fun!
Cheers!
Martin

Welcome new members. :)

Hola I am charmed with the forum, the participants know very much and are very cordial persons. I do not take part since I do not speak well groins and try myself to fix up with the systems of translation. Regards. I also am of Argentina

Welcome to TRF, septiembre4! We have some other members from Argentina and a couple of Spanish-speaking moderators, so please feel free to ask for help with translation if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom