Hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missjane

Courtier
City
Perth
Country
Australia
Hello everyone. This is my first post, just wanted to say I'm a huge Crown Princess Mary fan. I am loving all the pics of the couple from Germany. This is one of the best sites to keep up to date on all of the latest news.I love it!!!

Hello

Just want to say hello to all.. I'm new here so I don't really know how this site actually works.

I'm a Bruneian but my mother is from the Philippines. I'm really interested in the Royals because I think Royalties are special significance people and being human themselves I know that despite their superior position, they have feelings and needs just like all of us. Sometimes, it upsets me when people expect so much from them without realizing that the position they're in.

May we all be blessed and live happily ever after.:)

hello

hi i'm new. and i'm a big royal fan.
my name is veronica and i'm from Norway.

Hi, I live in the Caribbean and I am fascinated by Crown Princess Mary of Denmark who married a week before I did. It's nice to see a career woman capture the heart of a prince and act in a professional manner in her new role. It makes a change from the spolit daddy's girls who never had to work for a living!

This is my first post and I have enjoyed reading all of yours over the past while. Ciao.

Welcome to all.

If you haven't done so already, be sure to stop by our avatar-gallery to select an avatar for a more personal look.

Another newbie - Gerberga from northern Germany. I became interested in Royalty when Diana Spencer married Prince Charles. She was nearly my age (some days older only) and I could not at all understand why she married him!

Nowadays, I am interested in how those "normal" women like the crown princesses from Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands cope with being now part of the Royal families.

I won't be able to contribute much information, but I love reading the forum. A big thank you to all those who feed us with stories and photos!

Gerberga

Hi! I am new here and hope I will have fun too- heehee!

I am not that new, but I still haven't sent my royal greetings to the community!
Good evening therefore, ladies and gentlemen, your royal highnesses and majesties!
I'm very happy to be here and I hope I will be even happier in the future

Greetings to the newcomers! As Norwegianne said, do feel free to take advantage of our new and improved avatar galleries.

Back
Top Bottom