hello...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghostdog

City
harelbeke
Country
Belgium
This seems to be the best corner to place my very first post. For a while now I frequently surfed this forum, but I didn't participate into any discussion or threat... Why you may ask? First of all I'm not a "die-hard" royalfan, so I can't talk about them in the way many of you members do... And I also don't have the technologie, nor the nowledge to post pictures... But this forum offers me the change to follow the walkabouts of the members of the belgium royal family... General interest maybe, but with sympathie for them. So I like to say -THANK YOU - to all members who take a lot of time and energie to make this forum a pearl in it's genre... I will try to participate in a more active way (shame on me) and for now I wish all members, all the best...
Peace:) :) :)

Last edited:
Welcome and congratulations on your first post! :) May you make many more!

Hello ghostdog.

Thanks for the greeting and welcome to the best forum around.:)

Hi

Although I have been a member for a long time , this is my first ever post - I have to admit that it is prompted by the warning message I started getting whenever I logged in recently....

Actually, I have been very active in the sense that I visit this site regularly and really enjoy spending time surfing here...it keeps me updated on all sorts of royal news...

my thanks to all the members who post those wonderful pictures!!!

From me as well a big welcome to you Stella ( had the same message when I logged in recently... but it did motivate me to do some participating, maybe just what I needed ) Peace:) :) :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom