Hei there!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tirilschatz

Courtier
City
Next to my books
Country
Germany
Hei, my name is Tirilschatz and I'm new here. I feel free to introduce myself :D

I like most the royal families of Norge, Sverige, Nederland as well as the Queen and Prince Philip.

I met the former greek royal family back in the 90s, just got waved by Kong Harald and would LOVE to see Haakon, Mette, Madde and Fred one day.

I tend to read too much, to own too many books, to travel too much, to drink too much coffee. Besides my royal bias I have a keepers bias, biathlon bias and skijumping bias.

Feel free to ask if you want to know something else.

Ha det bra!

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here.

How nice it must be for you to say you've seen a few royals. I've seen HM and Prince Philip, as well as the Duchess of Gloucester. HM waved to me too during the Jubilee Celebrations back in 2012, so I know how great it is to be waved at by a monarch.

Well, I have to say, I am sure Kong Harald waved ONLY at me because I looked at him and got his look back and I waved and he waved back, nodding with this nice smile of his own.
And THAT FEELS QUITE SPECIAL!! It was last March, at the Holmenkollen in Oslo and he was standing just 5 m away and it was soooo cool. For three hours or so....

I forgot, last April, I saw the then still queen beatrix, saw Maxima and one of the daughters. I missed the whole royal bunch of the inauguration because I stood at the wrong place :(

Oh and I would LOVE to see HM one day!!!

Back
Top Bottom