Happy to be aboard!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turby

Commoner
City
Augusta
Country
United States
I look forward to particpating in the Royal Forums. I am a widower with two rescued racing Greyhounds. It is just the dogs and me now. I guess some would say I have gone to the dogs. I am also a Knight of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, a member of the Sons of the American Revolution, The Founding Families of South Carolina, The First Families of Georgia, The Order of the Honorable Artillery Company, and The Sons and Daughters of the Colonial Bench and Bar.

I am a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Limestone College in Gaffney, South Carolina and currently serve as a trustee of the college. Go SAINTS!

Hello, Turby, and welcome to the forum. Let me just say that I just love greyhounds and am a "greyhound stalker" when I see them in my neighborhood, lol. I'd like to adopt one myself and am so glad to meet someone on the board who rescued two of these graceful animals. I really hope you enjoy your time here; you'll get loads of information on whatever your favorite royal interest is.

Last edited:
Hi :wave: and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your time on this site.

Back
Top Bottom