Greetings from the Philippines

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rhys82192

Courtier
City
Imus, Cavite
Country
Philippines
Hi Everyone! My name is Rhys, and I am 18 years old (I'll be 19 this coming August), and I live in Imus, a small town in the province of Cavite, in the Philippines. I am interested with the Royal families around the World, and in Royalty, that's why I joined The Royal Forums, so that I could learn more about the Royals, such as the latest news about them, and to see some pictures of Royals, and also their biography.

I am a Roman Catholic, and I also want to learn how the Royals around the world practice their faith, even if some of them are of different religion.

I am a friendly person, and I also want to make friends, so you are welcomed to add me as a friend here! :flowers:

And last, I am a newcomer here, and I'm still learning the rules here. I haven't post any threads yet, except for this one, which is my introduction. I tried many times to register and became a member of The Royal Forums, but I failed. But with the help of the webmaster, he solved my problems, and through him, I finally became a member of The Royal Forums, and I was so glad, for this is my first time here and this is the first time I'm going to meet all of you here, to make friends with you, and to discuss anything about the Royals around the world, of course, with all of you. I hope that you'll be very kind to me, and welcome here, so I say to you: Maraming Salamat sa inyong lahat at nawa'y pagpalain kayong lahat ng Maykapal! (In English: Thank you very much and may the Almighty bless you all!)

-Regards,
~Rhys:D

Last edited:
welcome to forums :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom