Greetings from the irish city of Castlebar

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Casrlebar
Country
Ireland
Hi my name is Prince Joachim
I chose this name as Prince Joachim Of Prussia was chosen by the irish rebels who led the 1916 Rising to be the King of Ireland if they won independence.
Unfortunately by the time ireland won independence Joachim was 2 years dead and they decided on a republic. :sad:
Boring old republic!!
So I am an Irish monarchist and i hope to learn about the european monarchies and spread my ideas on irish monarchism

My last name is Joachim- so you really made me look more than once! Welcome.
I just went and visited Mulroy's filling station on the N5. I love the way Google lets me take little trips to where we all live. :flowers:;)

I just went and visited Mulroy's filling station on the N5. I love the way Google lets me take little trips to where we all live. :flowers:;)
Thanks everyone :cool: haha Mulroys is a great spot! T

Thanks everyone :cool: haha Mulroys is a great spot!! I was just looking on google maps aswell. Its amazing how much a city can change in 5 or 6 years
(for the better!!) :lol: http://www.stewart.ie/portfolio/castlebar-courthouse/ Always thought this wold be a great building for a royal palace in the city :ROFLMAO: :D

Welcome Prince Joachim, my life long goal is to visit Ireland, with a maiden name like McCarthy, its no wonder. My great grandparents are from there, I have always found it so exciting and interesting!! Happy Posting and Investigating

Hello & welcome from the centre of Ireland :flowers:

250px-Island_of_Ireland_location_map_Westmeath.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom