Greetings from Los Angeles

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lancchick

Nobility
City
Los Angeles
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I've been a member of the forums for a couple months now but am starting out slow on the posts. My mom was very interested in British royalty when I was a child. She woke me up at 4 years old (in California) to watch Diana and Charles marry in 1981. I only just discovered Princess Mary when preparing for my own wedding as I was admiring her dress and style. So, now I've come to learn quite a bit about her. The Forums have a wealth of interesting people and resources and I have wonderful time looking around. I look forward to participating more.

Thanks!:flowers:

Hi lancchick!

:welcome:

Have a great time here :flowers: Looking forward to meet you at the threads!

Does that mean you are a Princess Mary follower/fan now?
Good to have you with us :)

Welcome here!You are in the right place for royals:flowers:

Hi lancchick!
:rose2: welcome to the Royal forums. Here you can find many friends. greeting from Iran. :rose2:

Does that mean you are a Princess Mary follower/fan now?
Good to have you with us :)

Hi dazzling, yep, I've caught the Princess Mary bug! I think she does a great job. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Have a great day! :)

Welcome Lancchick, hope you enjoy TRF! Happy Posting!

Hi Lancchick!! :welcome:
This is the best place to learn about royalty. Enjoy!:flowers:

Welcome!

Hello from a Norway-girl! Welcome :flowers: (I am quite new here myself) I've visited Los Angeles once. Interesting city, really liked it:) Nice to see the places I'd only watched on tv before...

Thank you for all the great welcomes! ;) Hi Sildesotten, I hope you have a great time on the Forums. LA is a great city, but it does have some drawbacks like crazy traffic.

Back
Top Bottom