Greetings from Finland

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acupoftea

Gentry
City
Country
Finland
Hi! I'm a new member from Finland and I'm interested in the royalty of Russia, Iran and Denmark and the ruling house of Dubai. That is I'm interested in people, not that much in politics. My hobbies include reading, knitting, cycling, walking, jogging... I wish all the members of TRF a very happy new year 2008!

Hello acupoftea & :welcome:
Happy new year to you too! Hope youve been through the forums your intrested in, there's so much to talk about. Hope you have a great time

Thanks dazzling! There really seems to be a lot of interesting things to read. I'm glad to join you all!

Welcome to the forums:flowers::flowers:
I hope you will have a great time with us.:flowers::cool:
I can help you for Ruling Family of Dubai.:flowers:
and I really love Finland...:cool:

Thanks for your kind words Turkish Delight! And for my part I have to say I like your home country, although I've never been there. After reading travel books and listening to my friends who have been there, I will go there some day. Just a matter of money...

Thanks for your kind words Turkish Delight! And for my part I have to say I like your home country, although I've never been there. After reading travel books and listening to my friends who have been there, I will go there some day. Just a matter of money...

Not at all acupoftea.;)I really love your country.I also will go to Finland one day,but first of all I want to learn a little your language.:cool: I can always help you about the Ruling Family of Dubai ,Royal Family of Jordan ,British Royals and lots of Royals... but you must write somethings on the forum.;) I don't know if you write before but I didn't see you.

See you on forums...

Back
Top Bottom