Greetings from Canada

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ish

Moderator Emeritus
City
Vancouver
Country
Canada
Hello all!

I'm (obviously) new to the forum, having been directed here during a search on information about the British Royal Family, and instantly became really captivated by the site. Everyone seems to be so knowledgable and having interesting things to say here.

I'm in my mid-20s and have been long interested in the Royals, both from a contemporary and historical stand point. I'm one of the few people in my group of friends who can still very vividly remember the funeral of Princess Diana, an event which I attribute to having changed my interest in the Royals from having been based on a school girl type crush on the cute Prince into an actual fascination with the system and the people who make up the Firm.

I'm looking forward to engaging with you all in conversation on these forums!

- Ish

Oh I wish I could remember her funeral, but the accident happened not that long after I was born.

:welcome: Enjoy your time on the site.

Oh I wish I could remember her funeral, but the accident happened not that long after I was born.

My memories of it are largely limited to me watching the TV bawling. I was about 10 at the time, and while I don't think I really understood the significance of it, I knew it was a very sad moment.

My memories of it are largely limited to me watching the TV bawling. I was about 10 at the time, and while I don't think I really understood the significance of it, I knew it was a very sad moment.

I hear about the accident and funeral but then I always get curious when i here conspiracy theories about it. Oh btw :welcome:

Hello, Ish, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. You'll definitely pick up a lot of information on all your favorite royals.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

Back
Top Bottom