Greetings from a Newfie mut!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sgladney

City
St. John's
Country
Canada
Hi there, i'm from St. John's Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Right now i don't really know much about my ancestry other then i'm half Irish, a quarter Polish from my mother who's father fled Poland during WW2, she's half Ojibwa Indian making me a quarter of that. I'll be looking into my history if i'm related to any royalty but as of now i'm not sure. I'll be posting some questions in the future to you senior royal enthusiasts so look out!:)

Major goal of joining this site for me is not only to find out about royals today but also what my connection to ancient royals was.

Anyway, nice meeting you all!

Hello and welcome to the forums.:wave: It sounds like you've got some interesting ancestry there so good luck on your search. Enjoy your time here and I hope you get the information you're looking for.

Hello and welcome to the forums.:wave: It sounds like you've got some interesting ancestry there so good luck on your search. Enjoy your time here and I hope you get the information you're looking for.

Thanks Baroness, I've read about my mom's Ojibwa ancestry they were the chiefs of their tribe up until about the late 1900's i think it was when they gave it up so they could vote. I found that pretty interesting, but i'm sure if i can find anything out about my Irish and Polish ancestry it'll be much more interesting:)

Hi :wave: and :welcome:. It sounds like you have a very interesting family history. I hope you find what you're looking for as well as enjoy your time here.

Welcome to TRF, I hope you like posting as much as i do!

:welcome:
enjoy your time here :)

Back
Top Bottom