Greetings from a new member

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bassoonist

Commoner
City
Barnesville
Country
United States
Hello all,:wave:

I have actually been reading here for a long time and may even have been a member once; I'm at an age where I forget things.

My name is Annette, I live in the southern United States, I am 51 years old! and have always been a huge fan of the Royal families of the world. I would never want to be one, but I like to watch them and talk about them with other interested parties.

Thank you for having me as a member. I look forward to years of discussion and friendship with you all.:curtsey:

Welcome to TRF Darling !! ,,, Pleasure to have you here :flowers: ,, Enjoy your time :flowers: .

Welcome! Glad you are here.:flowers:

Welcome. There's always room for another bassoon. :welcome:

Hello, Annette, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, Annette. :)

I have actually been reading here for a long time and may even have been a member once; I'm at an age where I forget things.

My name is Annette, I live in the southern United States, I am 51 years old! and have always been a huge fan of the Royal families of the world. I would never want to be one, but I like to watch them and talk about them with other interested parties.

Thank you for having me as a member. I look forward to years of discussion and friendship with you all.:curtsey:

It's nice to have a clown (of the orchestra) around. I'm in Atlanta (not spittin' distance, but close enough) and look forward to your take on all this royal stuff!

A very warm welcome to you to these wonderful forums. Its a perfect spot to put your feet up with a hot cup of tea, relax and enjoy.

I'm Deb and I've got 10 years on you and live in the mountains of West Virginia and officially Queen of Belly Achers (play on words of our surname of Bailey).

As we all know, the memory is the second thing to go and to be honest, I really don't miss it much these days. :D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I have never met so many people who know what a bassoon is! I have to confess, my sister is the horn player, I am more piano and guitar. I love the sound of a bassoon, though. One part of Wilam and Kate's wedding that we most enjoyed was the music. I understand that Charles did a lot of the musical selection, and his taste is excellent IMO. I bought the CD and have listen to it frequently. There is nothing quite like a boy's choir. Thank you all again for the greetings.

Back
Top Bottom