Greetings and Salutations!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russophile

Heir Apparent
City
Portland
Country
United States
I have been a Royal watcher for some time. Like in another thread that was posted, yes, us Yanks DO enjoy the Royals! I believe it began when I was a young girl and the BBC ran "The 6 wives of Henry VIII". A very sumptuous mini-series. I have read many, many books on all sorts of Royals, I'm sure my user name is a dead give away for my interest in the Romanovs.
Let's see. . . .my favorite ice cream flavor currently is Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. . . .I have a dog. . . .Oh, I have a letter from HRH Prince Charles, which is cool to me but I'm sure not big deal to the rest of you. . . um. . .I guess, thanks for letting me on-board. :flowers:

Welcome to The Royal Forums Russophile!

A letter from Prince Charles sounds pretty cool - one of the British forum regulars has a letter from Camilla, and it sounds like a prized possession. Hope to see you around the British forum, Russophile!

hahaha No, I think that's a cool letter! The coolest letter I ever got was from Zheng Zeguang the Minister and DCM of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Washington, D.C... which is.. not very cool at all, really. hahaha But he did say that China is my friend. Maybe I'll just have to ask for a favor someday, huh? pfft.
PS. I think Russia's cool, too. ^-^ Especially, the guys. hahaha I have a cat and I don't like ice cream. xD

Back
Top Bottom