Greetings - An Introduction

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vonLichtenberg

Commoner
City
Ypsilanti
Country
United States
|
|

brgs.png

Greetings Everyone!

My name is Maximilian, I'm the founder and Sovereign Prince of the Principality of Lichtenberg. Lichtenberg is a self-proclaimed non-territorial nation with 48 citizens from around the world. We exist sort of like the Military Order of Malta, a government (un-recognized by most..er all, well we do have a nice letter from the President of Germany!) without any claimed territory.

I have always been interested in Monarchy and the royal families that come with it. I have browsed these forums for a few years and I finally created a account because I would like to add to this community.

I'm a History student working on becoming a university European History Professor. I look forward to getting to know all of you and becoming part of The Royal Forums.

All My Best,

Maximilian

Also, there was a topic on here which had all the stall plates of the Royal Order of the Seraphim I think. It included arms of the Crown Prince of Norway and many other royals and heads of state. Could someone point me to that post?

Didn't Lichtenberg become part of Prussia in 1834? Anyway, welcome to the forums :)

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here!

Leah,

That Lichtenberg did, ours was only created two years ago. The name comes from the City of Lichtenberg in Bavaria where my family stopped before they left Germany.

Thanks both of you!

Hello, Maximilian, and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom