Greetings all.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shreepechist

City
Kathmandu
Country
Nepal
Hello everyone,

Just discovered this forum and couldn't help but sign up!. I look forward to being an active member (although time constraints mean that I won't be able to post as much as I would like) and being around the like minded peeps. I am a nepalese monarchist and although we sadly lost our royalty a few years ago, I firmly believe that the monarchy will be well and truly re-established in our country in the future.
There doesn't seem to be much about Nepalease royals in this forum and I will endeavour to add some information on them.

A big thumbs up to the admin team for such a wonderful forum.

Cheers
Shreepechist.

Hello, i am also a new member of the forum and as you can probably guess from my username, i am very interested in the Union of the Crowns which i regard as the pivotal moment in British history, and the preservation of this Union is one of my life`s concerns. I am also interested in the successfull campaign against republicanism in Australia, and have a fascination with the Yugoslavian royal family. I am a die hard monarchist and am delighted to have found this forum.

Hello, Shreepechist and James VI, and welcome to the forums. I hope you both enjoy your time here.

:welcome: James VI ☺. Enjoy your time here :)

Welcome Shreepechist and James VI and happy posting :flowers:

Welcome to the both of you. Enjoy your time on the forums.

Welcome to TRF, I hope you enjoy posting as much as I do!

Good evening!
I am interested in the royal family in April 2010
I read this forum since November 2011
Of all the royal families interested me most royal families of Spain, Denmark, the Netherlands and Liechtenstein.

welcome to TRF - like you, I don't have time to post a lot, but I love, love, love reading these forums!!

Back
Top Bottom