Greetings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Happy Valley
Country
United States
My name is Morgan De Clercque. I live in the state of Oregon in the United States. I hope to meet new friends on this site and perhaps obtain some help and advice. My ancestors were from the West Flanders/Nord Pas de Calais section of Belgium and France, and apparently we come from Belgian nobility in the past. If anyone knows who to contact in the old country for help, I'd appreciate it.

Hi morgandeclercque

We have a thread for enquiries like yours. If you re-post your question with as much detail as possible in the Help With Family Histories and Mysteries thread you will have a better chance of a response. Please note though that we are a royal-related site rather than a genealogical research site. Good luck! :)

I've just had a look and in this page of The Belgian Nobility the name of de clercq appears in the column headed 'Nobility only, with the optional title of "Esquire" [Untitled Nobility].
A Google search under the name of de clercq brings up a very large number of entries.

Thank you Warren for your information! I'll do as you suggest and follow up in the Family History site.

Back
Top Bottom