Greeting

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramazanoglu

City
Istanbul
Country
Turkey
Hello to everyone,

Frankly speaking, although i have some doubts about joining this forum at the beginning, i would like to greet every member. If you let me introduce myself:

I am 31-years old engineer in Turkey, Istanbul, a member of Ramadanid dynasty which ruled southern Anatolia between 1352-1608 and still prominent to serve Turkish society this day. At the moment, for 25 years (since the death of His Royal Highness -may God bless Him- Fakih Al Din Mustafa Oghuz in 1987), the head of House is my uncle His Royal Highness Saif Al Din Oghuz.

I will be happy if i can learn something from the other precious members.

:welcome: Hi Dear ,, I hope you enjoy your time here ,, this forum is very interesting , try to share your info & thanks others for their info & postings ,, good luck

Best Greets :flowers:

Hello and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time posting here and you'll certainly accumulate a wealth of information from our very knowledgeable members.

:welcome:. It's interesting to have someone with a royal background on the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to reading your posts!

:welcome: Enjoy your time on this site.

Back
Top Bottom