Gorgeous Site!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buck House

City
Mytown
Country
United States
I've lurked here for a LONG time and I just wanted to say "thanks" for this beautifully maintained board. The pictures are AMAZING. I come here after a bad day and just sink into the lives of the Royal Families of the world. I've seen and learned so much from these forums. My favorite threads are the weddings, and my favorite topic are the British Royal Family. When I saw close up pics of Pss. Elizabeth's (E2R's)wedding gown I almost fainted. I had no idea how lovely it was. I've followed the Royal Family since Princess Anne's wedding in 1973. Her gown was one of my favorites. I think most recently, Pss. Maxima's would be my choice. Cheers! :wub:

Welcome to the Forums Buck House.

We always appreciate a discriminating eye when it comes to wedding gowns. Enjoy. :)

Welcome to The Royal Forums, Buck House. I've been here for 3 years, and it's just a wonderful site. You can find lots of updates about the Royal Families, and we got special threads of tiaras, wedding or gala gowns, or photoshopping tiaras or gowns to different Royals; you can find interesting by the monthly picture poll as well. And you will see really great administrators who always work hard to run the Forums. Hope you enjoy and have fun on the Forums.

Back
Top Bottom