The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-28-2016, 08:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Goodbye TRF

This isn't exactly an introduction but I would like to address you all here.

I've been feeling quite uncomfortable here on TRF lately due to the negativity. I feel like it's best for me to take a temporary leave as I'm currently struggling with depression and am trying to feel better about myself.

I won't leave the forums forever, but I'll come back posting in a few months or so, depending on how I feel. If you still would like to keep in touch, I'll be logging in to blog here occasionally so don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Thank you and good bye.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-28-2016, 08:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

HP

I do understand how depression can be debilitating (having suffered myself - it was why I got into keeping the 'engagements' record).

Take care and remember that we are here and will be here for you.

Old 07-28-2016, 09:24 PM
Nobility

There is more negativity now than there used to be; i agree with you Hereditary Princess. I tend to just ignore such things but i know it is not always possible. You've been on TRF such a long time; i hope you come back one day. Take care.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:29 PM
Royal Highness

Yeah I understand how you feel when people post things like " it's better she died" really makes you wonder if it's worth while to continue

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-28-2016, 09:50 PM
Serene Highness

I cant see any reason not to continue unless it is really difficult to read some stuff. Of course it is up to people to do what they want, but if it Is only a few posters, I ignore them.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Is it not sad when there is NEGATIVITY?
Old 07-28-2016, 10:13 PM
Heir Apparent

So sorry to learn that your struggle with depression continues. I will miss your posts, they are thoughtful and illuminating, so please don't stay away long.
I ignore several negative posters and almost always stick to just a few threads where there is little negativity. I also report improper posts to the mods.
I just finished watching "Roman holiday" with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory peck. It is an uplifting movie with a royal story!
Old 07-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Not really. Ther is always negativity. And what one person may perceive as negativity may be fair comment and criticism to the person who said it
Old 07-28-2016, 11:11 PM
Courtier

I think you are being very wise and discerning, HereditaryPrincess, I wish you brighter days ahead and look forward to your return here one day perhaps.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Serene Highness

Valerie Rose said it best!
And If you need a good laugh now and then,Tune into "You Tube" -- Robin Williams or Dame Edna and watch some short segments. And of course the Olympics start soon, so you might get some enjoyment from that.
Life is too short as it is to miss any of it.
Wishing you all the best. T
Old 07-29-2016, 12:14 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
One always has to do what is best for oneself first and foremost and who better to decide what you need or don't need than you?

I will be keeping your spot warm here and a bright tea cozy on your teapot waiting for your return. I'll definitely miss your posts.

hugs!
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 07-29-2016, 12:20 AM
Nobility

I hope your Sabbatical leave of absence Heredity Princess gives you the peace you are looking for, and then you can come back and share your wonderful posts again, which I enjoy very much. Good bye for now
Old 07-29-2016, 04:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post

Yes very sad with everything that's happening in the world we need a happy place to go. It's sad when your happy place isn't happy anymore and is upsetting you.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-29-2016, 04:44 AM
Courtier

HereditaryPrincess, please take care of yourself and I hope you feel better.
Old 07-29-2016, 07:36 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I am quite overwhelmed by the support I have been getting here - I didn't expect this. I am sad to be leaving the forums, because it's my main source of Royal news and I've been interested in royalty since I was little. This year will also be my fourth year since joining the site. I'm starting a new chapter of my offline life in less than two months and hopefully it will be a happier chapter of my life, so I thought it would be best if I returned to the forums then. I will be logging in occasionally before that but I won't be posting much - unless there's a big event as I feel like I have to contribute to those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Not really. Ther is always negativity. And what one person may perceive as negativity may be fair comment and criticism to the person who said it

Please check your PM box as negativity is the real reason as to why I'm leaving - because it's negativity that has been directed at me. Normally I try to ignore it but now I feel like it's impossible.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-29-2016, 07:48 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks HP, I understand.
Old 07-29-2016, 07:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

I'm sad to see you go, but your health and life is more important than a website. I wish you all the best, HereditaryPrincess!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-29-2016, 07:56 AM
Heir Apparent

When I see the comments about HRH the Heditary Grand Duchess Fashion I am sad because I met her and she really has a wonderful porcellan skin.

No everybody looks like Kate Middelton !
Old 07-29-2016, 05:50 PM
Heir Apparent

You are right : when doing Something hurts and you can avoid it, stop doing it ! Besides I send you all my best wishes !
Old 07-29-2016, 06:01 PM
Nobility

I will miss your posts. All the best and peace above all.