The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-29-2016, 07:52 PM
Nobility

Hi HP, I too have been recovering from a bad bout of depression that lasted most of the previous year. In fact joining this forum was in part prompted by the depression - I wanted some like minded people to talk to. Good luck with your treatment and please come back when you feel ready

Old 07-29-2016, 09:24 PM
Aristocracy

Dear HP: Please be sure to check your private messages.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Goodbye TRF

Thank you to all those who additionally replied for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissByrd View Post
Dear HP: Please be sure to check your private messages.

Did you send me one? Your username isn't appearing in my inbox - if you did please make sure to send it again as I don't think I received it. If someone PMs me I'll be logging in to reply, so there's a 90% chance that I will be able to read your PM(s).

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-29-2016, 09:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Take care, HP. Hope we see you back here soon
Old 07-30-2016, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Goodbye TRF

Thank you Emmily for your supportive words

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Is it not possible for one of the Moderators to persuade HereditaryPrincess to stay?

I would not want that, it's my choice - I've decided to take a temporary leave because I feel like it would be best for me. I am not leaving forever, I'm coming back sometime in September (most likely, depending on how I feel I may decide to post again earlier or later). I hope you understand.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:11 AM
Courtier

I am just coming out of a diagnosed major depressive episode due to a lot of things that had been happening at work. It was so bad that I was hospitalized for four days and have been out of work for a month now seeing a psychiatrist and a psychologist weekly. I understand completely what Hereditary Princess is going through.

Depression is not easy to talk about, and even harder to deal with on one's own. Watching sports or funny videos are not a cure, just a temorary relief. As with HP I had to remove myself, or be removed, from what was causing the depression so I could get the help I needed, including pharmaceutical help.

Depression is an invisible disease/disorder. The phrase "laughing on the outside, crying on the inside" is totally true. To people who don't know me I looked and sounded fine. To co-workers, I looked like them dealing with similar issues. To my husband and my doctor, I was really sick. Thank God they both cared enough to tell me (well,that is what a doctor is supposed to do) and get me the help I needed.

HP, I hope you are getting all the help you need. Do take care of yourself, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 07-30-2016, 10:29 AM
Majesty

My very best wishes for you.

I'm sure you will soon feel better and join us again. In the meantime know that you will be missed.
Old 07-30-2016, 10:50 AM
Courtier

Hope you recover soon.
Old 07-30-2016, 03:08 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thank you, Muhler and antoineta for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of Durham View Post
I am just coming out of a diagnosed major depressive episode due to a lot of things that had been happening at work. It was so bad that I was hospitalized for four days and have been out of work for a month now seeing a psychiatrist and a psychologist weekly. I understand completely what Hereditary Princess is going through.

Depression is not easy to talk about, and even harder to deal with on one's own. Watching sports or funny videos are not a cure, just a temorary relief. As with HP I had to remove myself, or be removed, from what was causing the depression so I could get the help I needed, including pharmaceutical help.

Depression is an invisible disease/disorder. The phrase "laughing on the outside, crying on the inside" is totally true. To people who don't know me I looked and sounded fine. To co-workers, I looked like them dealing with similar issues. To my husband and my doctor, I was really sick. Thank God they both cared enough to tell me (well,that is what a doctor is supposed to do) and get me the help I needed.

HP, I hope you are getting all the help you need. Do take care of yourself, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I've responded to you in more detail via PM but thank you for your understanding and I'm sorry to hear of what you have been going through lately. Those are very true words about depression, and I also think that it's one of those situations where you have to have gone through it yourself to fully understand and empathise with someone who suffers from depression.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:07 PM
Nobility

Hello.
I don't really know you but I hope you will have all the support you need and feel better soon. Take care.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 07-31-2016, 01:47 PM
Courtier

I have suffered from depression/bipolar/ADHD you name it.. over the past five years.. Kind of the worse days.. My life has changed a lot.. Mostly downhill.. But the only thing that remained constant in my life during this period is TRF. I simply stuck to it. It was like a safe haven.. a wonderland where I can simply skip into...and relish and relax... I still have several mood issues, my career turned disastrous, my diagnosis of ADHD with co morbid depression has removed any hopes of me having a normal life.... But one thing that one has remained and hopefully always remain soothing for me is royalty...
I really pray for Hereditary Princess that she becomes becomes active ASAP..
Old 09-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I apologise for not responding to you earlier vkrish, I think I had logged off, so I will thank you now :) I'm sorry to hear of your experience, I hope things are a bit better for you now, and I hope that you will feel fully better.

Since I'm feeling a little better now, I thought I'd make a note of my return. As I'll be rather busy over the next couple of years, during this time I won't be posting as frequently as I used to, but I'll still stick around - I missed being on the forums whilst I was gone!

Old 09-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
All is well with the world once again! HereditaryPrincess is back and sure to liven up our threads once again!

Having a busy life is a good thing. Keeps you out of trouble! When you need a good breather, this is a good spot. (and yes... I kept it warm for you)
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 09-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
All is well with the world once again! HereditaryPrincess is back and sure to liven up our threads once again!

Having a busy life is a good thing. Keeps you out of trouble! When you need a good breather, this is a good spot. (and yes... I kept it warm for you)
I knew that I could count on you to keep my cup warm and ready again!

Thank you Osipi. I am pleased to be returning.

Old 09-10-2016, 10:35 PM

Another of my TRF generation back online! Excellent!
Old 09-11-2016, 12:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I apologise for not responding to you earlier vkrish, I think I had logged off, so I will thank you now :) I'm sorry to hear of your experience, I hope things are a bit better for you now, and I hope that you will feel fully better.

Since I'm feeling a little better now, I thought I'd make a note of my return. As I'll be rather busy over the next couple of years, during this time I won't be posting as frequently as I used to, but I'll still stick around - I missed being on the forums whilst I was gone!
Good to see you back at the Royal Forums HereditaryPrincess! Glad to see that you are feeling better too. Hope that you will pop in when you can.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thank you, BeatrixFan and TLLK for your warm welcomes back.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

A most gracious welcome to HereditaryPrincess!
Old 09-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Glad you are back and especially glad you are feeling better. It is a pleasure to read your thoughtful posts.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thank you, CyrilVladisla and Frelinghighness. I hope to continue posting here again, when I get the chance to. Everyone's support here on this thread just reminded me of the good things about TRF and return at an earlier date, as I originally was planning to return more towards the end of September.