Good site and happy i found this

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RonniR

City
Orkanger
Country
Norway
Hello.

My name is Ronni, and comes from Norway.
I have followed the royals around the world since I was very small, I heard from my grandparents that I asked them to be calm when I was almost 3 years old, because I wanted to hear HM Kong Olav V New Year's speech in 1975. I have seen all New Year's Greetings from the King every year after that.

Some of my ancestors are also kings back in time. but think this blood has been watering out a long time ago.

Otherwise, I search and read and see youtube videos about Royals almost every day. What matters to me is that many of the videos posted on Youtube have wrong information about royalty. and then I can not help commenting and correcting this.

Are happy to come on this page, to see and read more about Royals around the world.

Welcome RonniR!!! Fantastic to have you with us! This is the best site ever!

Glad you found your way here Ronni. I'm sure that there will be a lot of interest to you to keep you happy for many, many hours. :flowers:

The best site about Royalty I think.... always active and always full of info....WELCOME !

Bonjour, Ronni! There is a lot of details about past and present monarchs. :queen3::queen3:

Back
Top Bottom