Good Evening

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Graeme1

City
Troon
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

my name is Graeme, I'm from Troon, on the SW coast of Scotland.
Obviously, I'm a proud supporter of the Monarchy and of the United Kingdom and it's people.
I'm a student currently studying for a Honours Degree in Astrophysics at the University of Glasgow.
I was in the Air Training Corps for 6 years and last year served as an Officer Cadet in the RAF Volunteer Reserve. I plan to become a Commissioned Officer in the RAF VR(T) for the cadets and become a bush pilot.
I enjoy flying, skydiving, most extreme sports, and everything and anything to do with the Armed Forces, military ranks, foot drill and general ceremonies and tradition of the United Kingdom.
I also will be, for the first time, actively campaigning to stop the Nationalists ripping Scotland for the mighty United Kingdom at all costs, so that I may remain British. I am a proud Scot, but a prouder Brit.
Please feel free to bombard with any questions you may have :)
It's fantastic to see so many supporters of the Monarchy.

Hello, Graeme, and welcome to the forums. You have an impressive CV and I hope you enjoy your time here. You'll certainly acquire a lot of information on this site.

Welcome, Graeme! :flowers:
Here is a hope that the UK will remain united and a kingdom for a very long time. :)

Welcome to the forums, Graeme.

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here!!! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom