Good Afternoon!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Kissimmee
Country
United States
I am new to this forum and I do indeed hope we can become close friends.

Lets begin with what my interests are.

1: I am an artist, quite renown in Florida.
2: I am a genealogist and have found some interesting ancestors who are in my family tree.
Here's the URL: Ales, Ayes, Maldonado, De Silva, Muniz, Noriega, et al. - Family Tree for Rivera, Maldonado, de Silva, Antonetti, de Leon and 2022 other surnames.
3: My heritage is deeply rooted within the Spanish who came to Puerto Rico after Columbus came to the Caribbean. It turns out that they were all very blue of blood because their ancestors were the ancient kings and queens of Spain.
4: I am going to share another URL link with you that will transport you to the House of Homestead. My friend is quite...well, you will see when you follow the link: The Gallery

I've enjoyed the content within the forum. Its quite interesting reading.
Those of you who have written that the Royals of Europe have an interconnection with the Casas of Spain are quite right. Those interconnections go back to the time of the Visigoths when they were living in what was called back then, Hispanola. It used to be Iberia but the Romans changed the name.

I do hope you find my family tree interesting. I have taken a lot of time to upload photos of many of the old Royals....

Respectfully,

Prince de Silva.

browse

Welcome to the forum, Prince de Silva! I hope you continue to enjoy participating here, and we look forward to your contributions in the Genealogy forum! :flowers:

Hello Prince de Silva & :welcome: glad you joined us

Back
Top Bottom