From Jordan with LoVe :)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jordani

City
Amman
Country
Jordan
Hello dears,
I've been visiting this lovely website for quite sometime and I think it's just about time to jump in! Cheers.

Welcome to TRF, Jordani!! Hope you'll enjoy your time! :flowers: I liked your title. Sounds like an old James Bond movie. lol :)

Noor thank you :) For welcoming me of course but most importantly for the witty remark :) I guess it is possible to meet new intellectuals with purpose here.

Thank you very much Rossina :flowers: Appreciated:)

Miryam Thank you dear :) You guys make this forum so enjoyable!

You're welcome :) I hope you have a great time here on the forum and keep posting ;)

Hi Jordani!

:welcome: I hope you will enjoy the forums!

Hello Dierna, thank you ma lady and I am really enjoying it so far, you guys are good diggers! :)

Yes, it is. You can't imagine what you're getting into...:p :angel:

Haha. Too bad I always (always) see it coming, because I may be the guy with the wildest and the most vivid imagination you'll ever meet in your entire life! So PLEASE bring me something I didn't already thought of as a possible result of me being in here :whistling::flowers:;):ermm::ohmy::lol:

That wild, huh? Well, I need to think about something more innovative and exciting now... Give me a decade, ok? ;) :eek:

That wild, huh? Well, I need to think about something more innovative and exciting now... Give me a decade, ok? ;) :eek:

a decade? By then I'll have even wilder imagination, this won't do:)
Tell you what...

Back
Top Bottom